In This Section

Resolving Environmental Investigations

As research provides new information regarding the effects of pollution on the environment, state and federal government agencies, including the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, have increased efforts to investigate and prosecute environmental crimes.

The Law Offices of Arthur Thomas Donato provides comprehensive representation to individuals and businesses facing investigation of environmental offenses. With a proactive approach, founding partner Arthur Thomas Donato guides clients through complex legal issues with personal service and attention to detail.

Call 484-441-6318 to discuss your specific situation. From our office in Media, we serve clients throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania.

What Issues Does Your Case Involve?

While many environmental violations are subject to only civil charges, criminal charges are often brought for allegations of deliberate or egregious violations of environmental laws or regulations. These charges may carry severe punishments, including significant prison sentences and multimillion-dollar fines.

With more than 35 years of experience, defense lawyer Arthur Thomas Donato has the skill necessary to represent individuals and businesses suspected of a variety of environmental crimes, including:

  • Illegal toxic dumping
  • Improper disposal of hazardous waste
  • Spills involving chemicals and toxic substances
  • Fraud
  • Air quality violations
  • Water drainage violations

At the first indication of an investigation by a government agency, Arthur Thomas Donato begins working with clients to conduct an independent investigation, ensuring that he has the necessary information to craft a persuasive defense. He works diligently to prevent charges from being filed, advises clients on their rights during investigations and grand jury proceedings, negotiates on their behalf and is also an aggressive advocate at trial.

Contact An Experienced Attorney

To schedule an initial consultation with an experienced attorney, call our office, or complete the online form.